Nyx Paws Admin replied

514 weeks ago

A message from FC Leader, Surter "Ted" Lux:

Misfits,
After much consideration and deliberation, several members of Coil group 1, myself included, will be taking a break from the game, and will not be renewing our subscriptions for the coming months. This is not related in any way to in-game drama or concerns, but simply due to a need for some time away from the game, and a lack of interest in the current content.
As such, I will be stepping down as leader/emperor/grumpycat of the Free Company, and with the blessing of the rest of the leadership, passing the role on to Valanthe Liadon (aka Zak Whyte), the person we feel is most committed, most knowledgeable, and most qualified to lead the guild forward in the coming days.
I'd like to add that in the recent days, I've seen this guild start to return to its roots - a nice place for nice people, rather than a political system suffering under the weight of attempted power grabs and unrest. With confidence that you are in capable hands, I feel comfortable passing the torch to someone else, who will be more active and engaged than I've been lately.
I wish you all the best, and technically won't be "going" anywhere, since this is still our Raidcall and I'll still be in the FB group, but I felt an announcement was needed.
Yours,
Surter Lux

Congrats and Welcome to Valanthe as FC Leader! Ted, We'll miss you!!

last edited 514 weeks ago by Nyx Paws
Primals slayed and enslaved.

Nyx Paws Admin replied

501 weeks ago

Valanthe has transferred leadership over to Nyx Paws. He is currently embarking on a new chapter in his life, moving from one state to another. Good luck, Valanthe and we'll see you in game!

Trivia: Nyx has turned down leadership four times since the FC's inception.
Primals slayed and enslaved.

Valanthe Members replied

492 weeks ago

You had to get it eventually. :P
Please log in to post a reply.