Eliber replied

295 weeks ago

The Bajrangi Bhaijaan Full Movie In Hindi Free Download > DOWNLOAD

Show Spoiler

An Indian man with a magnanimous heart takes a young mute Pakistani girl back to her homeland to reunite her with her family.
A little mute girl from a Pakistani village gets lost on her return back from a trip to India. In Kurukshetra, she meets Pawan - an ardent devotee of Lord Hanuman - who is in the midst of a challenge posed by his lover's father. In trying to discover the girl's parents, he develops an unshakable bond with her. He tries to get into Pakistan through a path righteous to his conscience and later, accompanied with a smart Pakistani news reporter - a story that captures the imagination of the public in both countries.
Watched this movie last night with my family and I've to admit this movie was really entertaining. Plot was something new that caught my eye. Like the trailer says,Due to certain circumstances, a young mute Pakistani girl is lost in India with no way to head back to her country. Lost in India, she ends up meeting Bajrangi, kind-honest guy who makes his life's mission to help her get back to her parents. For starters, there is no super-human action sequences(except for one scene but such scenes are seen in most of the bollywood movies even if it doesn't comes under the genre of action)or any item songs which is mostly seen in movies with Salman Khan as protagonist. I'm not really a Salman Khan's fan and I really didn't like any of his recent movies but this one was bit better compared to those films. Salman Khan did a really great job and his acting was convincing enough to make you believe or see him as a simpleton with a honest\naive heart. Kareena Kapoor character doesn't have much to offer other than as Bajrangi's love interest. Harshaali Mehta aka Munni (young Pakistani girl) makes you fall in love with her eventually as the movie goes on, with her cuteness. Nawazuddin Siddiqui was brilliant and his comic timing is really amazing. Unlike other bollywood movies where Pakistanis are shown as merciless people who hate Indians, these movie was lot reasonable in that matter. Even though i found the ending bit clichéd as I believe it could've been better, i would still say its a good-entertaining movie to watch along with your family, as it would beloved by all age group. Thank you for reading :)
Human loves kindness, unity and happiness in all. This is all that I can say this movie of Kabir Khan represents.<br/><br/>For the enjoyment they added a lot of things. <br/><br/>Two countries hate can&#39;t let a child away from his parents. That&#39;s why it is loved by all with very much love. <br/><br/>The movie didn&#39;t have very big story or technical things but a lot of mysterious parts become open to all. <br/><br/>Movie touches heart and strikes on mind. Jai Hind

a5c7b9f00b
Sunny City Shady People movie in tamil dubbed downloadThe Transformers full movie downloadMammon movie in hindi free downloadGarcia 2: The Rebirth full movie in hindi 720pAnaconda full movie download in hindi hdThe ScapegoatThe Folding Stool Killer movie mp4 downloadEqualizer full movie in hindi free downloadhindi Bat-Mite Presents: Batman's Strangest Cases!Protectress movie mp4 download
Please log in to post a reply.